Inside Sales Executive
This candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities. In order to be successful in this role and meet or exceed quota, this candidate should feel comfortable communicating with prospects via phone and email who are discovered through a variety of avenues.
Hiring for a Sales executive who is willing to learn and sell the latest digital and security solutions to the MSMEs and startups.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.