Every Entrepreneur/business owner wants more sales to grow his company. In today’s competitive world all the companies no matter which vertical have their backend setup pretty well. That maybe the latest machinery, the right skilled labour, the right vendors to help them succeed but they are not able to grow at the pace they would like to. A few of the reasons I get to hear from Entrepreneurs:
- The government policies are not right at the moment.
- “Word of mouth” marketing works best for me.
- I don’t have the right/trustworthy team for sales & marketing.
- I’m a small company, I can’t afford to buy/maintain the right solution.
- I don’t require a solution as I handle the sales & marketing myself.
- Its time consuming and don’t have the time for it.
Many of the Entrepreneurs follow the traditional way of selling and lose out on business opportunities at their door steps, taken away by their competitors without them knowing it.
We all know that B2B sales is the toughest form of Sales. It is not easy to sell unless you have the right price associated along with the right quality and service. Sales guys have to be on their toes all the time, whether it be a sales rep/manager or the Entrepreneur himself. The right systems should be in place to have a 360 degree overview of the company at any point in time to take the right decision.
Why is Sales and Marketing Automation essential?
There are several benefits in using the right solution to grow your business
- Target and build relationships with Customers– One of the most effective tools that businesses can use to attract new customers is social media Most social media platforms will allow you to advertise to people based on certain factors
- Strengthen your relationships with existing customers- Research shows that finding new customers can be 5 to 25 times more expensive than keeping the customers you already have, so while it’s always important to reach new audiences, you should aim to keep your current customers active and engaged, too. And when you consolidate all of your customer data into a CRM, it’s easy to keep track of who’s buying your stuff.
- Save time with Automation- If you operate your own business, chances are that you’ve got quite a few things on your plate, and it probably seems like there’s never enough time to take care of all the stuff on your to-do list. Luckily, a CRM makes it easy to organize all your customer data and insights in one convenient location, so you don’t have to waste time searching multiple databases.
- Gain insights to better understand your business- If a CRM onlyhelped you organize and track your customer data, or only saved you time, or only made it easier to build and nurture relationships, it would be a valuable solution for your business. But when you combine all of those things, a CRM begins to serve an even more important purpose—it helps you develop a better understanding of your audience and, in turn, your business.
Below are a few statistics from IBM show that businesses have grown by reducing their overheads and increasing their productivity:
Forrester research below shows how using a Mobile based CRM is a great way to further increase sales and I have some statistics to prove below:
With the latest affordable technology that can help you grow why wait?
What are the key features of a Sales and Marketing Automation System?
The right sales automation system (CRM) will help you with the following:
- Sales team Management– Gives you a 360 degree view of your sales team, assigning them targets and viewing their progress at work with automated reports.
- Notifications– It is said that the best way of winning of the order is in the follow-ups that you make. Right kind of reminders with the follow up history will help you strike the right conversation with the prospect that will help you get closer to winning the deal.
- Insight of your real-time inventory- This will help you offer the best price to close the deal.
- Event Data– If your sales reps are organising a promotion event or are visiting an event, they can capture the data of the people/prospects they interact with which will increase your likely prospects list.
- Service issues– these could be escalated to the right team so as to resolve the customer issue at the earliest.
- Team chats– Your various teams can interact with each other and be on the same page at any given time which makes it much easier to achieve their targets.
- Forecasting of the orders for the coming months and compare it to the previous years to maintain business continuity.
- Mobile App– A mobile App is available along with a web version so that your team has no excuse of not entering real time data.
- Data Security– You can give the right access controls so that nobody can delete your data or steal them by copying or downloading.
- Templates– You have pre-stored email templates that you can select and send to your prospects with just a click like your introduction emails, quotation formats etc. saving your time in the desk jobs.
- Digital Marketing– the latest and the fastest form of marketing which will help you reach your desired audience across the globe with the right content at the right time.
- Chatbots– Get genuine leads by driving traffic to your websites and make your audience engage with your chat bot or inquiry form.
All these facilities and much more give you an upper hand over your competition and your sales team the right spirit to achieve their targets, hence growing your business.
Click here to set up a call with us today to help you grow your business with the right solution.